Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach. This 4-star resort is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Napili Bay and 6.9 mi (11 km) from Kapalua Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour health club, and a waterslide. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Japengo, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/caf+¬. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
When it comes to creating the spectacular Hawaiian wedding you've dreamed of, nothing compares to Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. Customize your special day with ocean view sites, personalized service, dedicated wedding specialists, spacious accommodations in paradise, and more!
Sample Wedding Package
- Indoor and outdoor oceanfront venues for the wedding ceremony, reception, and festivities
- Custom wedding menus created by the full-service catering team
- Complete event coordination by your dedicated Hyatt wedding specialist
- Inclusive Maui wedding packages featuring items such as sparkling wine and calligraphy wedding certificate
- Traditional Hawaiian touches, such as a ceremonial lei exchange
- Exclusive rates on guestroom accommodations
- Earn free nights for your honeymoon with the special World of Hyatt Honeymoon Promotion
- Ka Hale Aloha Gazebo (outdoor) - Maximum 4 Guests. Set amid a lush Hawaiian garden of coconut palms, ginger blossoms and a trickling brook, our quaint and secluded Wedding Gazebo is made of natural Hawaiian ohia wood.
- Oriental Gardens (outdoor) - Maximum 20 Guests. Peaceful gardens with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters and overlooking the shimmering Swan Lagoon, with cascading waterfalls, graceful swans, brilliantly plumed pink flamingos and colorful mandarin ducks.
- Makai Lawn (outdoor) - Maximum 70 Guests. Enjoy the sound of crashing waves and the sight of picturesque palm trees at this oceanfront venue. The grassy lawn stretches into the sand of Ka’anapali Beach for an ideal Hawaiian wedding location.
- Napili Pool Lawn (outdoor) - Maximum 70 Guests. Admire the scenic views of the beautiful island of Lana’i from this oceanfront venue. Capture breathtaking Maui sunsets and dance the night away under the stars.
- Halona Kai (outdoor) - Maximum 500 Guests. Perched gently above the resort’s free-form pool, this lawn space is ringed with lush greenery and local flora and surrounded by a peaceful koi pond. Panoramic views of the blue pacific and the palm fringed Ka’anapali coast create the perfect backdrop for this location.
- Indoor Ballrooms - All newly remodeled ballrooms featuring a modern, elegant and sophisticated design that captures the essence of native Hawaiian culture and environment. Rich natural hues intermingle with pops of orange inspired by Maui’s dramatic sunsets to create a truly authentic and dynamic design. Capacities range from 200 to 1,200 Guests.
- Drums of the Pacific Lu'au (outdoor) - Maximum 500 Guests. This authentic Polynesian lu’au right on our property is the perfect venue for a rehearsal dinner or wedding reception. Unlimited food and beverage make it simple to coordinate and custom wedding touches are available to make it unique and special for your group.
- Japengo (outdoor) - Maximum 100 Guests. Japengo’s open-air seating overlooking waterfalls and the Pacific Ocean create a scenic view perfect for a private wedding brunch.
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms -
- Number of floors -
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop or caf?
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Local Expert Concierge
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants -
- Tennis on site
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges -
- Luggage storage
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Number of bathrooms -
DistanceDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Whalers Village - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kaanapali Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Black Rock - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kahekili Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Costantino Art Gallery - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Outlets of Maui - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Maui Theater - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Baldwin Home Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Banyan Tree Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Lahaina Harbor - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Napili Bay - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kapalua Beach - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kahului, HI (OGG) - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is Kahului, HI (OGG).